AJ is the proud new owner of his very own horse. Grandpa Schuette made AJ a rocking horse. Bob is very good at word working. It is very beautiful and AJ loves it! In addition to getting his new horse AJ has learned a new word "step"! On Thursday I was feeding Ava a bottle and I heard AJ saying "ep, ep, ep" (his version of step)I knew I had the gates closed and when I walked around the corner to check on him...he was climbing the outside of the steps. Needless to say mommy was very impressed, but completely scared. AJ was about half way up and then needed help down. Hmmm...what else will my little dear be climbing.
Kevin took the day off on Friday and we went to Lone Elk Park. We drove through the park and saw elk and bison and had lunch in a picnic area. The kids had a great time. Both AJ and Ava love the outdoors, just like their daddy. The Elk were so close to us and AJ was so attentive toward them. He made his horse noise everytime he saw an elk. We all enjoyed being so close to wildlife.


No comments:
Post a Comment