Friday, September 18, 2009

First time for Everything!



Hello everyone! Well there is a first time for everything and if you are reading this post then you have found the Shooty Blog! I decided to try creating a blog and it is my hope that I will be able to keep up with posting our family stuff to this rather than joining Facebook. Time is a HUGE factor. Can you believe that AJ is 19 months and baby girl Ava is just about 5 months. I just tear up thinking how fast time has gone by. I will make no promises on how fast I will update our family Blog. It is my hope to update it weekly, but every two weeks is a safer bet. Things are going well around our house. I am off work for the next 3 weeks and the kids and I will be together. We are very lucky because Kevin has 5 days of vacation left and we will be able to spend some of our time with him. We will keep you updated as this is a work in progress!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great so far! Love the pictures and I will send you an e-mail to help you out with making it fancy! Congrats and we can't wait to see weekly updates! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers